By Bart Kummel
Hypes and developments (such as net 2.0) reason a metamorphosis within the standards for person interfaces now and then. whereas loads of frameworks are in a position to assembly these altering standards, it usually ability you as a developer want in-depth wisdom of net criteria, akin to XHTML and j#097;vascript. A framework like Apache MyFaces that hides all information of the way the web page is rendered on the patron and whilst bargains a wealthy set of instruments and construction blocks might prevent loads of time, not just while you’re development a new program but additionally while you’re adapting an present program to fulfill new person interface specifications.
Read Online or Download Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application Development PDF
Best java books
</em>You've constructed a killer app for one cellular device—now it’s time to maximise your highbrow funding and strengthen for the entire spectrum of cellular systems and units. With <em>Cracking iPhone and Android local improvement, you’ll fast retool among the iPhone and Android systems and expand the curiosity and viewers of your app, with out operating with burdensome and error-prone compatibility layers and toolkits.
Cracking iPhone and Android local improvement takes you, the developer, during the comparable cellular software program improvement project on either structures, studying the diversities among and the relative strengths and weaknesses of every platform as you pass. No magic intermediate layers of obfuscation—by the time you get to the tip, you'll be a professional at constructing for any of the most important phone systems utilizing each one vendor's most popular toolset and strategy.
Cracking iPhone and Android local improvement covers the iPhone and Android systems, of the most popular cellular gadget structures out there today.
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * how one can boost, end-to-end, a similar software on iPhone and Android structures.
* the several provider architectures on hand on each one platform, targeting companies concerning garage, communications and safety.
* Key changes in deploying and handling purposes at the quite a few systems.
* tips on how to translate event at constructing on one platform to velocity improvement whilst making an attempt a venture on a distinct platform.
* Plus, remain on most sensible of advancements within the cellular program area via traveling the author's finished source web site at http://www. multimobiledevelopment. com
<h3>Who this publication is for</h3>
Cracking iPhone and Android local Development is the fundamental booklet for software program builders seeking to construct purposes that run natively, with no bulky compatibility layers and toolkits, on the iPhone and Android structures.
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * creation
* The Six Bookmarks Server provider
* program structure and useful Specification
* Android: fitting the Toolset
* Android: construction the Logon shape and eating leisure providers
* Android: An ORM Layer on SQLite
* Android: Pushing adjustments to the Server
* iOS: fitting the Toolset
* iOS: construction the Logon shape and eating leisure prone
* iOS: An ORM Layer on SQLite
* iOS: Pushing alterations again to the Server
* iOS: MonoTouch
Even though it isn't a good publication nor it will likely be the bible of not anything, the booklet is kind of transparent. i admire much the right way to clarify transaction options and the various strategies.
It is an effective publication.
Restlet in motion will get you began with the Restlet Framework and the remainder structure sort. Youll create and install purposes in checklist time whereas studying to take advantage of renowned RESTful net APIs successfully. This booklet appears to be like on the many features of internet improvement, on either the server and consumer aspect, in addition to cloud computing, cellular Android units, and Semantic internet purposes.
- Java™ for Programmers (2nd Edition) (Deitel Developer Series)
- Google Script: Enterprise Application Essentials: Adding Functionality to Your Google Apps
- OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide (Exams 1Z0-803 & 1Z0-804) (Certification Press)
- Java Frameworks and Components : Accelerate Your Web Application Development
- Practical Ajax Projects with Java Technology (Practical)
Extra info for Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application Development
For that reason, it is advisable not to make such mix-ups when using JSP. Facelets fixes this issue by creating a single component tree. This tree contains both JSF components and non-JSF elements such as plain text and XHTML. Because of this, it is possible to mix XHTML markup with JSF components and use Expression Language in all elements, even in plain text. This means we can use each of them for the tasks they’re good at. XHTML is perfect for creating a nice layout, while most JSF components specialize in user interaction and data entry.
Most subprojects of MyFaces introduced in this chapter will be discussed in much more detail in seperate chapters of this book. We will also look into the use of these libraries in real-life projects. A sample case will be used throughout the book, and will be introduced in the next chapter. The next chapter will also discuss how to prepare our development environment and our application server for use with MyFaces and its subprojects. [ 15 ] Download at Wow! COM Download at Wow! COM Getting Started Before we can start building a JSF application with MyFaces, we have to prepare our development environment and our application server.
All of the user libraries are listed; these should include the MyFaces libraries that we added previously. We can select the libraries that we want to use in our project by selecting the checkboxes in the list. The Include libraries with this application checkbox tells Eclipse to add our JSF libraries to the WAR file that will be deployed to the server. 10. The other options in this screen can be left at the default values for now. The next screenshot shows how the window should look now. If everything is alright, let’s click on the Finish button.